Monday, August 18, 2014

I Believe All Things of God's Plan: My Inspired Dream

My dream last Wednesday,  August 13, 2014 was one of the amazing unforgettable ever happened and t'was like a true dream. A priesthood holder father who died I guess 2 years ago and in same ward, appeared on my dream. I still clearly completely remember everything what happen in my dream. I was at the church standing in the hallway near the office of the bishop then suddenly there's a big man standing in front of me. I was shocked and nervous because this man standing in front of me was already dead. My nervousness gone away when he shook my hand and remember what he said: "Congrats!" and don't clearly heard some of the words but this word "Baptism". I noticed he was wearing ALL WHITE- white polo, white necktie, white pants, and white shoes. He looks so healthy and so handsome. His beauty was so perfect I ever seen in my life having a youthful glowing beautiful skin. After that moment, I saw him talking to a few people and these people I can't see their face, all I can see just like a shadow. One he talked to was sitting in the wheelchair. I felt those people he talked to I knew them but don't know who they were. After a short talk to them, he bade a goodbye to me with a smile then went outside. I tried to talk to him. When I looked at the window, he disappeared and saw a man outside wearing all white, it was not him. And my dream continued, I saw his youngest daughter and I said to mind, I felt it that I need to talk to her about my dreams. So the priesthood holder father I meant here was the father of Nicka Mae Maputi.
.
This morning, after the sacrament I went directly to Nicka Mae and told her about my dream and then her mom. I just found out too that Ate Elly Mae, one closest to them had a dream last week about him. This wasn't her first time to had a dream to him but 3 times already. The description I told to them what he looked like in my dream was the same thing also Ate Elly Mae described wearing all white with a perfect image. It was such an amazing dream and he even talked to me. Her 3rd dream about him was he's carrying a scriptures and he was with someone she didn't know. Mom's Nicka told me that her husband during his mission in Baguio Mission was got the highest baptism all over the mission and who helped rescue less active  members in the Bacong Branch before (now a Ward). He rescued many members to be back at the church. He's also a close friend to my father, close family friend. His wife told me that he really visited his favorite people.

I realized many things after this dream of mine. He congratulated me because I'm going on a mission and he's so proud of me. I think too that he congrats me because maybe that was the day one of the Apostles all the way from Salt Lake Utah Church Headquarters made already me an assignment. A lot of things I really think of and I think there are so many things that have meanings. He said mentioned to me the word "baptism". I am thinking right now this could be Baptism for the Living and Baptism for the Dead.

1. Baptism for the Living - This might be or could be possibly talks about where the people I'm going to preach the gospel in the land where I will go to labor. In the sense that, many people are waiting of me there who are willing to accept the gospel, to be baptized in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I feel and think this land will grow in prosperity because the people are ready. These are the people who are seeking for the truth, want to feel the true happiness within themselves. I might think to that as I set always be a good example to everyone, my relatives, through this they will join the church and be get baptized. In congratulating me, it could be the sense of  I might be able to bring many souls to Christ.

2. Baptism for the Dead- As what I said earlier, he talked to these people I don't clearly totally don't seen their image but a dark shadow and felt I knew them yet don't know who they were. This might be the meaning of I really should work out of my genealogy. I need to work my family history as soon as possible. I think those were my ancestors he was talking to. I feel that many of my ancestors are accepting already the gospel in the Spirit World and they're waiting of me right now to do my part for them. I think so that was the meaning.
Baptism for the Dead Font


3. Some meanings I interpreted about my dreams- Our world, the earth and the Spirit world are in the same place. Where living people live, that's where the Spirit World exist. The difference is just we can't see them but the Spirit people can see us. He was with someone so I guess he's a Missionary doing missionary work in the Spirit World.




 I realized more even more how Missionary Work is essential here on earth. Missionary Work isn't just only a work to preach the gospel to all mankind. But it is a very in demand work we have to do. We have to be part of Missionary Work not just by preaching the gospel but to save souls. The time is nigh, we have a lot things to do doing missionary work. We MUST help hastening the Lord's work. I know that the Missionary Work in the Spirit World are really so fast, it grow faster. And here on earth, as a living human we must also do our part to get involved doing missionary work. The more I understand  our prophets why they always giving us messages about missionary work and why now the age for missionary work changed. Girls can serve at the age of 19  and boys 18. Because the missionary work in the spirit world are so fast in growing and many souls accepted the gospel there, they are waiting for us to help them through that baptism for the dead. And many souls are waiting whose family haven't yet received the gospel here on earth or might received but not yet accepted- so these mean that we have to help hastening the Lord's work.

I know and believe that the fulness of the gospel is being restored through the instrument of Prophet Joseph Smith and it can be found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am humbly blessed because of my dream and even now I don't know where I'll go to serve, who don't know who are these people yet I already love them. My faith grows stronger and I know this is one of the greatest revelations I ever received. How grateful I am of being a member in the true church of Jesus Christ. I know there are more things that will revealed to me as I continue to read and ponder the scriptures. The key answers are there and all I have to do is to seek for it accompanied with prayer and fasting. Hearken to the leaders, prophets.

I definitely love the gospel, doctrines and teachings of the church.
 I truly believe I AM A WOMAN OF FAITH.

Love,

Fretzie L. Bohol

Below are some information I got about the Spirit World and the Spirit People there. After I write down about my dream and what does it mean to me, I searched and read about the Spirit World. So here are the infos I got. When I read it, I feel more amazed I was right about my dream and my own understanding on it.


In terms of location, the Prophet Joseph Smith taught that the spirit world is very close to us. During a funeral sermon, he declared that the righteous spirits “are exalted to a greater and more glorious work; hence they are blessed in their departure to the world of spirits. Enveloped in flaming fire they are not far from us.” (Teachings, page 326.)
One sister who visited the spirit world and was recalled to mortality by President Lorenzo Snow had personal experience with what the Prophet taught: “Some inquired about their friends and relatives on the earth. Among the number was my cousin. He asked me how his parents were getting along and said it grieved him to hear that some of the boys were using tobacco, liquor and many things that were injurious to them.” (LeRoi C. Snow, “Raised from the Dead,” story of Ella Jensen. Improvement Era, October 1929, p. 974.) Indeed, our deceased loved ones are greatly concerned about our well-being and happiness and can be appointed, when there is need, to bring messages of warning, reproof, or instruction to us. (See Joseph F. Smith, Gospel Doctrine, p. 436.)
President Young confirmed that the spirit world “Is on this earth.” (Discourses of Brigham Young, p. 376.) In a recent general conference, President Ezra Taft Benson declared that “the spirit world is not far away. Sometimes the veil between this life and the life beyond becomes very thin. Our loved ones who have passed on are not far from us.” (Ensign, June 1971, p. 33.)
Apparently the spirit world is incorporated with the physical world. The earth has a spirit in it just as our physical bodies have spirits in them. Elder Parley P. Pratt wrote that the spirit world “is here on the very planet where we were born; or in other words, the earth and other planets of like sphere, have their inward or spiritual spheres, as well as their outward, or temporal. The one is peopled by temporal tabernacles, and the other by spirits. A barrier is placed between the one sphere and the other, whereby all the objects in the spiritual sphere are rendered invisible to those in the temporal,” (Key to Theology, 9th ed., Deseret Book, 1965, pp. 126–27.)

“While I was in the spirit world I observed that the people there were busy, and that they were perfectly organized for the work they were doing. It seemed to me a continuation of the work we are doing here—something like going from one stake to another. There was nothing there that seemed particularly strange to me, everything being natural.” (Peter E. Johnson, Relief Society Magazine, Aug. 1920, p. 455.) Ella Jensen had a similar experience when she visited the spirit world. Elder Rudger Clawson, a late member of the Council of the Twelve who spoke of her experience, said that a “guide was there to meet her and by him she was conducted into a very large building where there were many people, all of whom appeared to be extremely busy, no evidence of idleness whatever.” (LeRoi C. Snow, Improvement Era, Oct. 1929, p. 977.) But it is possible that not all people in the spirit world are thus organized, since all have not received the ordinances necessary for exaltation.
President George Albert Smith, after an experience with the spirit world, described the part of that world he saw:
“One day … I lost consciousness of my surroundings and thought I had passed to the other side. I found myself standing with my back to a large and beautiful lake, facing a great forest of trees. There was no one in sight, and there was no boat upon the lake or any other visible means to indicate how I might have arrived there. I realized, or seemed to realize, that I had finished my work in mortality and had gone home. I began to look around, to see if I could not find someone. There was no evidence of anyone’s living there, just those great, beautiful trees in front of me and the wonderful lake behind me.
“I began to explore, and soon I found a trail through the woods which seemed to have been used very little, and which was almost obscured by grass.” President Smith followed the trail and after some time met his grandfather, with whom he conversed. (Improvement Era, March 1947, p. 139.)
Apparently, there are no infants or children in the spirit world. All who reside there possess the stature of adult men and women, the same appearance they possessed prior to mortal birth. If infants or children die, their spirits immediately resume their former adult stature while in the spirit world. However, when they regain their bodies during the resurrection, they naturally come forth as children to be raised to maturity by righteous and worthy parents.

https://www.lds.org/liahona/1977/12/the-spirit-world-our-next-home?lang=eng


Chapter 38: The Spirit World

Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Brigham Young, (1997), 279–84

No comments: