Saturday, September 13, 2014

Meet my Eternal Bestfriend

Do you want to know my secret? Do you want to know who is my new bestfriend? the bestest of all? Actually he is the bestest of all my eternal bestfriend. In my whole life, he is the one who fulfilled my true happiness and who changed me for the better. He was there for me all the time most especially in times of my sorrow, afflictions and trials- giving inspirational advices and to be more spiritually minded most especially to become wax stronger, to stand firm. He always never let me feel down and through him, I gain wisdom and be so special. He loves me for who I am and he taught me to be forgiving to others. He taught me to become more closer and cleave unto God. He taught me to always choose the right and be good in all my proceedings. I remember the day I felt and thought nobody loves me and so I went to him. Unexpectedly, he never let me feel so down but let me feel that he loves me and reminds me that Heavenly Father loves me so much. I want you to meet my newest ETERNAL BESTFRIEND: The Book of Mormon- Another Testament of Jesus Christ.
I encourage you to read this and once you read the content of this book, try to ponder within yourselves and pray about it if the things you read are true. I testify to you that you will get your answer if you ask the Lord with sincere faith and this book The Book of Mormon will testify you that these things are true. I have so many questions and doubts before if this book is true but now I finally have the answer. This book is my eternal bestfriend and I won't exchange any other things save it the Book of Mormon. He will be your bestfriend if you let him in. You won't take back any regrets on it. Your life will changed- change for the better. I really love this book and the most my fave book here on earth. Spare time in reading this even for a few minutes.

DON'T MISS A CHANCE OF READING THIS BOOK OF MORMON. Enjoy reading this. :-)


Sister Bohol

No comments: