Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Proud to be a MORMON!

"Why I'm a MORMON? Why do I believe The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Church of Jesus Christ restored by Him through his prophet, Joseph Smith?
As Christ said: "ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matthew 7:16)
What are some of the "fruits" of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?

-One of the fruits, one of the most notable is the Book of Mormon."
**Elder Nolan Archibald
I know there are so many fruits we can tell and TESTIFY that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Church of Jesus Christ and one of the fruits is The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ. The organization of the Church itself is another fruit and so many more. During the Christ's ministry, He organized and established His church, "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone" (Ephesians 2:20).  And we will know that it is true through the power of God, the Holy Ghost.
Such a wonderful feeling and experience when you're seeking the truth and pondering on it. You gonna feel this burning bosom in your heart when you search, seek and ponder on it. Sincere in thy prayer with faith, you'll gain wisdom. I just love this day and especially being inspired from attending Institute Class this morning I learned something new, spiritual. Reading a book "Why I'm a Mormon" makes me inspired more. This book is a "Summary: Essays by prominent members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, explaining why they are members of the church. Thanks to Kuya Norman for letting me borrow his book. I love reading this book. 

 I always feel how Heavenly Father loves me so much. Despite of my weaknesses, I can still hold on stand firm because I used my weaknesses as my strength. 

Love,
Fretzie

No comments: